Center for Advanced Studies (Sarajevo) in cooperation with its partners is organizing the 13th Summer School Islam in Contemporary World.
The program is designed for senior BA and MA students. Lectures will cover mainly the following two topics:
- Key issues in contemporary Islamic thought
- Islam in Europe.
Prof. Ferid Muhić, Dr. Ardian Muhaj, Dr. Dževada Šuško, Dr. Ermin Sinanović, Dr. Mirza Sarajkić, Dr. Mentor Beqa, Dr. Harun Karčić, Dr. Hikmet Karčić, Dr. Ehlimana Memišević, Mr. Sehija Dedović, Mr. Đermana Kurić, Amb. Muhamed Jusić, Amb. Amel Kovačević, Mr. Omer Kajoshaj, and Dr. Ahmet Alibašić.
- Transportation by car, bus or train, food and accommodation costs are covered by the organizers.
- Participants from outside the Balkans will have to cover their travel expenses to and from Podgorica or Sarajevo.
- All other costs will be covered by the organizers.
- Participants have to take care of their travel health insurance.
- Program language is English.
Prospecite candidates should submit
Application deadline: 26 May 2023. Selection results: 7 June 2023.
Places are limited.
Center for Advanced Studies: Tel. +387 33 716 042 Mobile: +387 61 434 113 (Viber/WhatsApp)
Center for Advanced Studies, Sarajevo
In cooperation with
Al-Wasatiyya Center for Dialogue, Sarajevo and
Center for Cross Cultural Understanding Horizonti, Podgorica
Mehmed Fatih Madrasa, Podgorica
International University of Sarajevo