Center for Advanced Studies (Sarajevo) in cooperation with its partners is organizing the 12th Summer School Islam in Contemporary World
The program is designed for senior BA and MA students. Lectures will cover mainly the following two topics:
- Key issues in contemporary Islamic thought
- Islam in Europe.
Prof. Ferid Muhić, Dr. Ardian Muhaj, Dr. Dzevada Susko, Dr. Ermin Sinanović, Dr. Mirza Sarajkić, Dr. Mentor Beqa, Dr. Harun Karčić, Dr. Hikmet Karčić, Dr. Ehlimana Memišević, Dr. llir Kalemaj, Mr. Sehija Dedović, Mr. Đermana Kurić, Amb. Muhamed Jusić, Amb. Amel Kovačević, Mr. Omer Kajoshaj, and Dr. Ahmet Alibašić.
- Transportation by car, bus or train, food and accommodation costs covered by the organizers.
- Participants from outside the Balkans will have to cover their travel expenses to and from Podgorica or Sarajevo.
- All other costs will be covered by the organizers.
- Participants have to take care of their travel health insurance.
- Program language is English.
Prospecite candidates should submit
Application deadline: 5 June 2022. Selection results: 12 June 2022.
Places are limited.
Center for Advanced Studies: Tel. +387 33 716 042 Mobile: +387 61 434 113 (Viber/WhatsApp)
Center for Advanced Studies, Sarajevo
In cooperation with
Mehmed Fatih Madrasa, Podgorica
Al-Wasatiyya Center for Dialogue, Sarajevo and
Center for Cross Cultural Understanding Horizonti, Podgorica
International University of Sarajevo