Ethical and Legal Conditions
Submission of an article for publication in Context implies the following:
1. All authors are in agreement about the content of the manuscript and its submission to the journal.
2. The contents of the manuscript have been tacitly or explicitly approved by the responsible authorities where the research was carried out.
3. The manuscript has not been published previously, in part or in whole, in English or any other language, except as an abstract, part of a published lecture or academic thesis.
4. The manuscript has not and will not be submitted to any other journal while still under consideration for this journal.
5. If accepted, the author agrees to transfer copyright to the Center for Advanced Studies and the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in any form, in English or any other language, without prior written consent of the Publisher.
6. If the submission includes figures, tables, or large sections of text that have been published previously, the author has obtained written permission from the original copyright owner(s) to reproduce these items in the current manuscript in both the online and print publications of the journal. All copyrighted material has been properly credited in the manuscript.